From Sara Ashrafi


7 Sept - 30 Oct 2019



My endless wonders always create infinite images for me. More than the words, it’s the eyes that are the sources of inspiration to me I may not remember much of Raha’s description of the grander of the mountains and the nights at the Alps, but her eyes in the expression of this grander will always stay on my mind. 



And the Welsh girl, Cairi, is in love with the darkness as she likes the dark and lightless nights of the safe alleys of Wales. Living, watching, and hearing are my assets along my journey, and it’s not a trivial asset. 

I am grateful to the time for meeting with people. 



It would be a great loss if I had never met with Judith. To me, she is a champion with no medals. 

And watching Ilana, in her 20s, behind the old spinning wheel and large headphones cannot be described in words. 

And thanks to the swans of the Nyon lake, all passersby, the earth and the sky. The crows and the leaves. Large moving ships and the boats in sleep. Thanks to the ripe oak tree fruits lying on the grass. And thanks to Nina Rodin for all that I’m experiencing and turning into painting.



No comments:

Post a Comment